Etz-Ron has a shopping cart with secure server so that you can place your credit card orders with minimum risk. To get more information on displayed items or on additional items not displayed that may be in stock, you may contact me in any of the following ways:
Toll-free U.S.A. 1-888-980-1338
Special orders and commissions accepted!
It is recommended to take a sheet of paper and draw an outline of the sizes mentioned, in order to get a good idea of the product’s actual size.
*It is important that you know that all Etz-Ron items are one-of-a-kind, so that the item you receive may not be exactly the one pictured in the photo, but one of the same series.*
How to Order:
You may contact/order from Etz-Ron in one of the following ways:
- Fill in the Contact Form
- Call Toll-free from U.S.A. 1-888-980-1338
- Join our Newsletter to get updates on new products, sales and promotions.
- Use the shopping cart and secure server
Please have the following information ready:
- Zip Code
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Item(s) of Interest and quantities
- Credit card number, CVV number, and expiry date
Etz-Ron will be in e-mail contact to verify the order and get all necessary information. All purchases made from Etz-Ron will be handled promptly and we will pay careful attention to packing and shipping for each and every piece!
Methods of Payment:
Etz-Ron accepts PayPal and Credit Cards via secure server.
I also accept check (payable in USD), for pre-approved sales. Contact me for this option
Etz-Ron uses a shopping cart with secure server to process all credit card information securely. You can check out the shopping cart security at PayPal, or Intuit Payment Solutions.
If payment is by check, the item will be shipped on receipt of payment.
Because you are choosing to purchase through our website, we offer the following online return policy:
If you wish to return an item, it can be sent back for an exchange, credit or refund. Refunds for returned items are only available if notification is received within 3 weeks of date of shipment to you. The original shipping cost cannot be refunded. In addition, a 10% re-stocking fee will be deducted from your refund. All returns must be undamaged and unused.
To return an item, please follow these instructions:
- Contact Etz-Ron to get a return number and address. This number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package when it is posted. Packages without this return number will not be accepted.
- Repack the item carefully, in the same manner it was sent to you. Make sure you re-seal the package.
- Enclose the invoice with the merchandise and a brief letter explaining why you are returning the item. Also enclose a clearly marked address to which exchanged items or the refund should be sent.
- Ship it back to me by parcel post, UPS or other shipping service – prepaid and insured to the valued price. This is for your protection. Etz-Ron will replace the item or refund monies promptly.