Etz-Ron now has a shopping cart with secure server so that you can place your credit card
orders with minimun risk. To get more information on displayed items or on
additional items not displayed that may be in stock, you may contact Amy in any of the following
Special orders and commissions accepted!
It is recommended to take a sheet of paper and draw an outline of the sizes mentioned, in order to get a good idea of the product's actual size.
How to Order:
You may contact/order from Etz-Ron in one of the following ways:
Please have the following information ready:
- Use the shopping cart and secure server
- Fill in our Contact/Order Form
- Fax your order to fax # (U.S.A.): 1-206-339-5343
- Call toll free U.S.A. 1-888-217-1216.
- Join our Newsletter to get updates on new products and other news.
Etz-Ron will be in e-mail contact to verify the order and get all necessary information. All purchases made from Etz-Ron will be handled promptly and we will pay careful attention to packing and shipping for each and every piece!
- Zip Code
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Item(s) of Interest and quantities
- Credit card number and expiry date
Methods of Payment:
I now accept PayPal as well as the following credit cards: Mastercard (Isracard in Israel), Visa and American Express.
I also accept check and money order (payable in USD). Etz-Ron now uses a shopping cart and
secure server to process all credit card information securely.
You can check out the shopping cart security at
If payment is by check or money order, the item will be shipped on receipt of payment.
Because you are choosing to purchase through our website, we offer the following online return policy:
If you wish to return an item, it can be sent back for an exchange, credit or
refund. Refunds for returned items are only available if notification is received
within 3 weeks of date of shipment to you. The original shipping cost cannot be
refunded. As well, a 10% re-stocking fee will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be undamaged and unused.
To return an item, please follow these instructions:
- Contact Etz-Ron to get a return number and address. This number must be clearly marked on the
outside of the package when it is posted. Packages without this return number will
not be accepted.
- Repack the item carefully, in the same manner it was sent to you. Make
sure you re-seal the package.
- Enclose the invoice with the merchandise and a brief letter explaining why you are returning the item. Also enclose a clearly marked address to which exchanged items or the refund
should be sent.
- Ship it back to me by parcel post, UPS or other shipping service prepaid and insured to the valued price. This is for your protection. Etz-Ron will replace the item or refund monies promptly.